|Love coming home to this!|
Crock Pot Brown Sugar Balsamic Pork Loin
2 lbs boneless pork loin
1 tsp ground sage
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 TBS crushed garlic
1 cup water
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 TBS cornstarch
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1. Combine sage, salt, pepper and garlic.
2. Rub seasonings over roast.
3. Put roast and water in crock pot.
4. Cook roast on low for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Meanwhile, combine ingredients for glaze in a small sauce pan.
6. Heat over medium until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally.
7. About one hour before roast is done brush roast with glaze.
8. Brush roast another 2 times in the last hour.
9. Serve with remaining sauce on the side.