It's officially mixed tennis season which gives me a wonderful excuse to make deserts for tennis. I love making deserts for tennis because I get to bake some goodies then take them out of the door so that we aren't tempted to eat all of them! We have some friends coming into town so I also wanted to have some goodies to share with them while they stay with us. I actually doubled this recipe below to make a bigger batch so that we would definitely have enough. It was super simple and quick to do since you didn't have to bake anything! Enjoy!
No Bake Oreo Cookie Dough Bars
- 38 Oreo Cookies, crushed in crumbs
- 7 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter,melted
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter, softened
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 (14 oz.) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 (4oz.) Hersheys Cookies and Cream Bars, melted
- 5-6 Oreo Cookies, crumbled
- Cookie Dough Balls, recipe follows
- Oreo Crust: Line an 8x8 pan with foil. Set aside. In a bowl combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Stir with a fork until well combined and the mixture resembles damp sand. With your hand or the back of a glass, firmly press the Oreo mixture into the prepared pan. Place in the freezer to chill while you prepare the cookie dough layer.
- Cookie Dough Layer: In the same bowl you used for the Oreo crust, cream the butter for 1 minute with a hand mixer. Add in the brown sugar and beat for an additional 2 minutes on medium speed. Beat in the vanilla extract. Slowly add in the flour, alternating with the sweetened condensed milk. Stir in the chocolate chips. Reserve ½ cup of the cookie dough. Press the cookie dough on top of the prepared Oreo crust. Return to the freezer to chill for 30 minutes. Roll the remaining ½ cup of cookie dough into mini balls (it is easier and less sticky if you allow the dough to cool down a bit). Place in the freezer to firm up. Remove bars from the refrigerator and pour the melted cookies and cream bars evenly over the top of the bars. Top immediately with cookie dough balls and crushed Oreo cookies. Refrigerate for 1-3 hours. Cut into 12 squares and serve.
|Original recipe and picture found here|