Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. parsley
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- 1 lbs asparagus
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- Lightly coat the asparagus spears with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired tenderness.