This townhouse had three bedrooms instead of two so it was a slightly different lay out but the finishes were much nicer! As we walked through the house we knew that we had made the right decision to to make the offer. We knew we wouldn't hear anything last night, but all day today I was waiting to hear from Joe because we would have their decision by 5 o'clock today. Around noon I got a call, and I got all excited, but he told me they had countered our offer. After speaking on my level when it came to mortgages/commission/closing cost, etc. I realized that the offer was the exact same (actually $250 less than our initial one) as what we had wanted initially, just moving the money around a little bit. So with that, we agreed to the counter, but we also knew there was another offer on the table as well.
After a couple more hours of waiting, Joe simply forwarded me an email to let me know that we had actually gotten the house. I guess he was in a meeting, but really...he could have called or texted me!!! Anyways, with that, I finally let myself get excited about our place since this was the 4th offer we had put on a house/condo/townhouse! I know there are still a lot of things that need to get done, like an inspection, appraisal, loan approval, etc. but I really do believe that getting the place was the hardest part. So now, if all goes well, we will be closing on the town house of our dreams in one months time and get to live the city life again!!! Below is a picture of the outside...so everyone keep your fingers crossed that all goes well!
|Our Unit :)|