Baked Pasta with Spinach, Ricotta, and Prosciutto
- 1 pound gemelli (or other pasta, I use whole wheat)
- 1/2 lbs prosciutto (I used a lot because I love it so much but you can use less)
- 1packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess moisture
- 2 cups milk (I used Almond Milk and it worked just fine)
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook pasta a few minutes less than package instructions suggest. Cut prosciutto into thin strips.
In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, toss pasta with spinach, half of prosciutto, milk, ricotta, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Top with remaining prosciutto and Parmesan. Bake until golden, 30 to 40 minutes.